Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Don't have but a moment....

Good morning!

It feels like I have been away for ages, but alas it has only been a few days! I have been one busy lady though!

Over the weekend, our family spent time with "life long" friends. During the gathering, we picnicked, enjoyed the beauty of a lake at sunset, and celebrated my 40th birthday that was earlier this month.



To end the evening: Super yummy Tiramisu topped with raspberries!



We didn't get home until 11:30.....and we were tired! But oh, what a delightful evening with cherished friends!

Since my R&R -- I have been "in the book." Please pray for me. My greatest concern on this maiden voyage is that something be unclear. With spiritual matters, one must not be flippant! I have been inspecting and weighing each sentence to make sure it is clear, right, and honors Father. This is my absolute heart! Even though such inspection is tedious and time consuming, when it goes to the printer, I will know I have given Papa my all. So your prayers are very much appreciated! Lord willing, it will be off to the printer by week's end!

Okay -- so, off I go. I'll leave you with this precious song I delighted in this morning.



Have a marvelous Wednesday!
(I can hardly believe it is the end of June!?)
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment