Tuesday, June 22, 2010

His strength

Good morning!

Well, I am here.... Praise Him! Truly! With the finish line (of this book) just straight in front of me, I am determined to run across it in His strength!

I worked last night until my eyelids would not stay open. You can only imagine how "unthrilled" I was to be awakened by my eldest son's alarm clock going off before 6:00 so he could go for his morning bike ride. I'll be just fine, but honestly .... birds yesterday... alarm clock today......

I tell you when I hit the "send" button on my computer this afternoon, returning the manuscript back to the publisher, I am going to rejoice and celebrate by going to bed directly after supper. ;o)

I'll leave you with this song. I richly enjoyed it this morning as I looked to Him to impart His strength to me. I pray it will bless you as it did me! No matter if you are weary physically, spiritually, emotionally, or perhaps all three.... He is our strength!

Draw from Him today!


Loving you!
Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment