Monday, June 21, 2010

Fun pictures....

Okay... so after being awake for a few hours... I am feeling more like myself! Thank you, Lord!
I thought it would be fun to share some pictures from my weekend with you.... enjoy!

We were cruising down the highway when I looked in my rear view mirror to this view. Packed in the back of the car, little Jasmine (dear daughter's bird) had found the only peek hole, desperate to see the rest of her "flock" (that would be us). As you will see below...things were pretty silent! She was gripping the wire on the side of her cage for all she was worth. Needless to say on the ride home, we put her in the back seat so she would feel more secure than she was feeling at this moment.... ;o)


As for the rest of the crew....... (even the pooch!)




Time with family.....



The children had picked one of those funny audio cards....



"Oh, please, please, pleeeaaassseee.... can I spend the night at cousin Megan's?" (Really, I didn't mind as much as the picture depicts! Dear hubby just happened to have caught me at the moment she asked and I had one of those "Dear me" moments.... ;o))



Dear hubby with one of the sweetest aunts ever!


I walked in from outside to discover my youngest wasn't content with a big fluffy chair, but had to add fluff in the form of every pillow he could find! He is too amusing for words!



(And I apologize to my mother-in-law and father-in-law! I did not get a picture of them together nor with dear hubby! Boo on my oversight.)

For an additional chuckle: here is proof that I do not possess a green thumb, vegetatively speaking! I asked dear daughter this morning (who can seemingly bring back the deadest of plants) if I could exchange her plant (on the left) for my plant (on the right). Mine needs to go into "Amber's hospital for plants" for a while! The plant on the left was mine... and ended up looking like the plant on the right before I turned it over to her too.... I just do not understand what it is I do ... or don't do... :o) Some people have it, and some do not.... I do not! I am totally okay with this, truly..... and am thankful for dear daughter's gift! (grin)



Now this morning, I am off for a visit to the Farmer's Market where I will continue to marvel at the "green thumbs" --and partake of their gift in the form of fresh peaches and "other"..... THRILLS and JOY!! Thank you, Lord, for the gifts of others! Truly! ;o)

Have a blessed day!!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment