Sunday, June 13, 2010

It is good to be home!

Well, being away from home for a week, I arrived home last night just before nine o'clock.

It was a delightful time away in many respects, but as the saying goes, "There is no place like home!"

Last week was a wonderful time of quiet with God. I spent a good bit of it just listening to His wonderful voice. I turned off the phone and did not check email. I admit it is always difficult the first few days of disconnect, but I have found it to be a wonderful discipline over the years!

Now it is time to re-engage this week. I am ready! I am in the final edit of the book.... actually I am at the point where the publisher has handed it back to me for the final sign off before going to print. I can hardly believe in a matter of weeks something the Lord gave to me to scribe will be on Amazon and other (the marketing of it has not be nailed down yet). Oh how I pray it touches the lives of many for His namesake..... He has been so faithful to me for decades, it will be my thrill and pleasure to proclaim Him to others in written form! So... it will be my to-do this week to read my book cover to cover and sign off on it, Lord willing...unless He sparks my heart to add to it! Your prayers are much appreciated this week if He happens to bring me across your heart and mind!

Well, I am off to have a sweet time with God and my children as we stop and honor the One our lives are lived for! I surely hope you too will have a most blessed time in His sweet tender presence today!

Much love to you, my siblings! Shine His presence through your life that all you meet will see HIM! Resist timidity... and walk boldly for the One who gave all He had for you!

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment