Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It's a NEW day!

The official "Joy in the Morning Ministries" website is now operational! Praise be! As such, the blog can now be accessed through the website: www.joyinthemorning.com .

One thing you will note that is a bit different here at the blog is that this blog is now open to comments! Yes, the comment tab has now been reinstated! The blog will be more day to day observation/event type dialogue as I now have a separate "Teaching" tab on the website.

It is my hope that you will enjoy both the blog and the website in the future. This is a day that God-given vision and direction stepped from the spiritual to the physical, and I am excited to see what Father does with it all!

Perhaps the conversational aspect of the blog will lend itself to you sensing more of a connection to me as a person in the day to day, week to week turn of life. I look forward to sharing “me” with you…. and surely I hope you share a bit of “you” with me through your comments (blog) and emails (website)!

Many blessings from one sibling to another!

Deborah

1 comment: