Thursday, June 17, 2010

Okay -- I'm up...

After the children turned in last night, I went to my bedroom, puffed up the pillows, and climbed into bed to continue working on the last review of the book. Just before turning out the light at 11:30 (ish), I set my computer down right beside my bed.... not wanting to get up, of course. Well, that means that here I am with you this morning before my feet have ever touched the floor! Makes me happy.... real happy!

I actually woke up at just after 6:00. That is not a pleasant thing when having turned in close to midnight! I am one of "those people" who wakes up early regardless of when I go to bed. As a result, I almost always turn in before eleven. (FYI, I am also one of "those people" who do not operate well with little sleep!) Anyway, I had a sweet time with the Lord this morning as I laid there.... somewhat playing opossum and so desiring that I would -- for at least this morning -- possess the ability to drift back off to sleep.... while Father gently nudged me to wake fully and get on with my day. ("Yes, Sir, getting up now...." ;o) )

In a matter of moments, I will roll out of the bed, put my running shoes on, and hit the pavement before it gets too hot .....like it will be at 8:00! (Right now it is a balmy 79 degrees and it isn't even 7:00 yet!) I was born and raised in North Carolina, but I do not believe I will ever get used to the summers here. The humidity is really something else! It certainly makes it feel a whole lot hotter than the temperature gage says it is!

Anyway.... just wanted to say, "Hi," and let you know you will be on my mind and upon my heart as I go out this morning!

Loving you!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment