Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Overwhelmed.....in a most excellent way!

Yesterday was a day filled with awe. I received emails from precious siblings in the Lord I have never met who contacted me through the website.

Some time ago when Father apprehended my personal blog as part of the birth of Joy In The Morning, Father had me close the blog/website to comments and communication from outside sources. I now understand it was so I would be trained to write what Papa put on my heart without the sway of outside influence and to write what He placed on my heart as if I had an audience of one... and that one being Him.... and that One being solely enough to provoke me to obedience for obedience sake.

But I will confess that coupled to my obedience has been a persistent prayer: "Let me bless the one in front of me." If I share Him and what I know of Him.... then, and only then, have I fulfilled my heart's prayer because to share Him is to bless others with a blessing that surpasses anything this world has to offer!

Well, yesterday it was as if Papa drew back a veil and revealed the cloaked "ones" He has caused to "stumble" onto my blog in the past. To say I was humbled is a drastic understatement. I marveled at what He has accomplished in recent years in both my life and those who have visited me in cyberspace; birthed through a consuming desire to please Him and to be found obedient.

Obedience for obedience sake, with a heart to simply break the spiritual bread He shared and taught me with you, has yielded the reward of a very humble, yet very full heart within me. Thank you for sending in your emails testifying to Father's goodness and faithfulness that caused our paths to cross in cyberspace! I had the hope that you were out there and being blessed, but until yesterday... until the thing was revealed.... I did not know. I am profoundly thankful to Papa for fulfilling my heart's cry to be a blessing. Please know just how much I enjoyed hearing you give testimony to Father's direction in leading you to the site and what it has meant to you!

My commitment to Papa and you is to keep on doing exactly what I have been doing and pray that He continues to use me for years and years to keep right on ministering to the one in front of me.... that would be YOU!

So here's to years of sowing with Papa and the blessed hope of many more to come! I have such anticipation over a Kingdom harvest that you and I will give to our King from our lives being pressed in in the pursuit of excellence and knowing Him to deep depths! One cannot encounter God and not be forever changed!

Giving Him all the praise and sending you my love!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment