Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bits and pieces of life....

Well -- my spiritual abs of patience are being worked over this week. The countdown is under way to the book's debut! Are you as excited as I am? I hope you are! And I hope you will help me to spread the word. May it be a blessing to many!

However for the now -- I shall exercise my "spiritual muscles" to be in the moment....

This morning I woke up early, dressed, and made the mistake of lying back down on my made up bed to read. You guessed it. I fell back to sleep! I suppose I needed it more than I knew, but oh does it ever take me time to get back in gear...and that aggravates me -- just a tad. ;o) It is cloudy this morning, and that just gives the whole day a lazy feel. But alas, life calls, as I am sure it does for you, too!

So may you have a most blessed day! Sow well, dear one.
The seeds of today are tomorrow's harvest!

Loving you!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment