Monday, July 5, 2010

It's July!

Good morning!

Okay, so are you faring okay these days?

In my neck of the woods, we are doing well. We went off to the Farmer's Market on Friday to collect fresh peaches, tomatoes, and cacti. Yes, you read correctly... cacti. My children came across cacti and really liked their uniqueness -- so we brought back three small ones. I am told they are "kill-proof" --- I'll let you know! ;o) I also took a picture of an egg tree. I had never heard of such, much less seen it before. The lady said the eggs are indeed edible! Edible! Can you believe that?



I will say I spent Friday and Saturday catching up on some well needed rest. I worked myself into a stupor last week and hit a brick wall, but I got all my to-do's done!

Sunday was a day of quiet reflection.... reflection on our spiritual freedom in Christ. And today is, well.... full, so I had better sign off and get on with it!

May you have an oh-so blessed day!!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment