Thursday, July 8, 2010

One More Fast Week...

Goodness, this has been one more fast week.... at least for me. Others I know are feeling like this week will never end. I send you my virtual hugs if this be you.

I just arrived home after a morning at the dentist. We all go together for our regular check-ups, so it makes for a lengthy visit, but then it is over! (By the way, all went well. :o) )

This afternoon I am going to one of my favorite places and read a book. Yesterday a friend wrote to me, congratulating me on "birthing the baby to the end." When she said that, I felt God lead me back to last year's calendar to discover just when He brought me the publisher. It was October 27, 2009. It will have been almost nine months from that day to when it is available for purchase. Isn't that just neat? I pondered the scope of her "naive" words coupled to the facts and just marveled over God's details. So after being diligent in not only the birth of the book, but the tangible birth of Joy In The Morning Ministries and the website these past nine months.... I am looking forward to having a "do-nothing" afternoon! It's been a busy nine months!

One of my favorite place is indoors, praise the Lord! After the triple digits yesterday and the forecast of92 degrees today, I think I'll be found limiting my vitamin D exposure. ;o)

Well -- you all stay cool and enjoy the remainder of your day!
Many blessings!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment