Saturday, August 21, 2010

Gift Wrap and Bookmarks -- Oh Yeah!

I had fun shopping with dear daughter this afternoon! Boy did we ever cover some serious ground!

I probably shouldn't spoil the surprise, but I can't help myself. I really felt led to get gift wrap and personal bookmarks made up for those who ordered my beloved book. They are personalized touches from me to YOU!


I can't wait for Tuesday/Wednesday to put my "baby" in your hands!

If you want a copy of my "baby," please click here! I will have it ready for pick up or shipping by Tuesday!

If you want it signed, please make a note in the "comments" section during check-out!
Or if you have already ordered it, but didn't already make a note about wanting it signed, go here and jot me a note! I'll make sure it is signed for you!

Love and hugs to you!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment