Monday, August 9, 2010

Humbled, Thankful, Wowed.... Again!

Papa is SO amazing!

I woke up this morning wondering how I was going to walk out a tall "technical" problem I was having with the website this week. It could have meant a complete reprogramming of the website from where I sat.

After a bit of "Papa consultation," I privately emailed a few select people I know who are software savvy. Actually -- forget the savvy part -- they are down right gifted!

A few moments later -- 20 minutes to be more precise -- I received a reply back, "Call me..." with a phone number listed. (It was interesting too that one of the other recipients of the email said the brother who replied was probably the most capable one to help.) When I called him, I could hear him diving into the issue -- just clicking away on the keyboard. "I give you call in a bit, " he said. About an hour later -- problem solved!

You just cannot imagine how elated I was! Actually, I was probably just as equally stunned, to be honest, as I was elated. The timing was just incredible as the shopping cart is due to come up on the website this week. It is simply amazing to watch the gifts of others be poured out onto their sibling's plate with generosity of spirit!

I was wondering how Papa was going to pull everything off that needed to happen. I kept repeating over and over again, "All in Your timing... all in Your timing." Such a wonderful point of release are such words when so much seems to be coming down a broken pipe. Papa used this brother in Christ to RICHLY bless me this morning as he swooped out of left field and completely and utterly smoothed out my path!

I am not sure that my brother in Christ truly realizes what he did for me this morning. You know when a person flows in their gifts there is an ease to it -- so it just seems like no big deal to them. But to the receiver of their gift, well, it is a very big deal indeed!

Five hours later I am still humbled, thankful, and wowed! When Papa is behind a thing, He makes it happen. Praise Him!

Have I mentioned just how much I am loving this backseat adventure lately? ;o)

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment