Monday, October 4, 2010

October, how I love thee!

So, how's life been treating you out in "blog world"?

I trust you all are rejoicing with me that October is finally here! October is my favorite month! (Did you happen to hear me singing the Hallelujah Chorus on October 1st 'cause I was sure singing it!?) Last year, I felt robbed of it because of a crazy Fall schedule. This year, I am protecting it with the determination to enjoy every breath of crisp air... to delight in some of the bluest skies the mind can imagine... to take in the birth of colors hidden in green for the last few moments of summer's season. Oh indeed October will be a blessed month!

My precious husband came into the kitchen this morning and said he sensed God really desiring I partake in FUN this month. There is a degree of weightiness that comes with my walk, so when he shared this, I fought back a few tears ... joyful tears of pleasure, mind you, that Father has seen the last few months of intensity. It's like the boss noticing when an employee puts in hours of overtime and comes to the employee and says, "Job well done... take some time off." My response? "Gladly! Thank you, oh thank you!"

So, here's to deep breaths and family R&R.... and FUN!

I hope you enjoy your October too!

Richest of blessings to you!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment