Friday, January 7, 2011

Give Yourself a Pep Talk Today!

"Be in the season, enjoy the season,
there is a purpose to *every* season."


(Just giving myself a pep talk on this COLD morning with snow due to arrive this weekend.)

The power in our thoughts *can* be a blessing... or a curse.

I choose blessing.

Empower yourself today toward 'blessing' by controlling your thought-gate. The fact that we can do *that* is a blessing in itself.... amen!


Seeking to encourage you today! Twice in 12 hours, three times in 24 hours! ;o)
Deborah

(Believe it or not, I really do think about my readers every night as I go to bed and in the morning as I sit with God.... and countless times through my day. How many of you will I get to meet this year I wonder? I pray it ever increases from year to year!)

No comments:

Post a Comment