Thursday, January 6, 2011

Wonderful Testimony

Have any doubts about Matthew 6:8 ("...for your Father knows what you need before you ask Him.")? Read this wonderful testimony from a friend of mine and be encouraged!


"Shout it from the roof tops!!! I serve an AWESOME GOD!!!!! I have an incredible testimony to share. This may be lengthy but definitely worth it! I was contacted by a headhunter this week about a job. I decided to go forward as the job sounded like something I would thoroughly enjoy. At the same time I also applied for relicensure of my foster parent license in December. So, this week I was contacted on Tuesday, phone interviewed Wednesday, face interview today and job offer at 4:15 this afternoon!!! Talk about fast. Well, not 10 minutes after I got the job offer, the agency that I foster parent through contacted me and said my application was declined - why??? Are you ready for this! Because I didn't have a full time job. It is a new requirement effective 1/1/11!!! Nobody that I have been working with was aware of this requirement therefore I wasn't aware. But my God certainly was and He had everything in place before we even knew why. I am sure you can tell I am beyond excited and just needed to share the awesomeness of God with all of my friends!!!GO GOD! By the way - If I did not have a job, I would have lost the 2 children I have currently in 2 weeks. They are also very excited by all God did today!"

Smile and know that God moves on behalf of His own even when we are not aware movement is required!

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment