Monday, February 14, 2011

Sharing my Valentine from God with YOU!

Today, I very much know it was Providence who sent me this valentine. Love is meant to be passed out, so I share this with you in the hopes it will minister deeply to you. Do you meditate on the expanse of His love for you? I hope you do!

It couldn't be any more perfect for me! (Have I mentioned lately just how much I love trees? In case you didn't already know, God speaks "tree" to me.)



"...That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.”
Isaiah 61:3

(One day, this shall hang upon my wall! I just know it!)

I love You, my Father, my Savior and Lord, and my Helper! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE You!

Please consider: http://joyinthemorning.com/Publications.aspx / http://joyinthemorning.com/Store.aspx . I believe it will bless you beyond measure just as it has done for many who have already read it!

Much love to you this Valentine's Day! Regardless of the presence of man's love, you have God's!

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment