Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What a gift!

"He said to them, 'Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.'" Mark 16:15

The ministry's website has been hit from all around the world since its inception. Just last week the visitors came from Manila in the Philippines, from the Russian Federation, from France, as well as Canada and locations all over the United States of America.

What a tremendous gift God has given to me to spread His news of love, hope, redemption, and purpose all over this world.

One day, my dear friends, I shall physically take my feet repeatedly onto foreign lands and introduce people to my Father, my Savior and Lord, and my Helper. But in the now, I will give abundant praise and thanksgiving to Him for what He is doing through the ministry's website and this blog.

Praying for EACH and EVERY one of you --- both near and far! May you continue to sense God's presence right where you are. He's there. He's there with you...
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment