Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mother

My mother is not a "regular" on the computer, so she will not see this unless I send it her way, but that does not negate my desire to honor her life today publicly.

I'll never be able to completely cover in words what she has meant to me through the years, but I sure know one thing:
I love her more and respect her more with each passing day, month, and year.

She has been an unmistakable mentor in my life. She and my dad deeply instilled in me the importance of God's Word, a real and active relationship with the God-head, and absolute obedience to Him. That to me is successful parenting! She poured everything she had into her children, and when the time came, she released us wholly to our life's journey with Him. I am so very grateful that God placed me with her, and her with me. I couldn't love her (or my dad) more!

Thank you, Mom and Dad, for teaching and instructing me in the way I should go! Nothing short of a life-saving inheritance!

I love you, Mom, far beyond words!

Happy Mother's Day!
May it be filled to overflowing!

Your grateful daughter,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment