Thursday, May 5, 2011

Settling in!

First, let me just say the conference out west was just such a huge blessing to me and reportedly to those who attended! All glory to God!

Second, I am just thrilled to hear that God is already opening the door for the next conference. Just thrilled to see the Lord open the doors I am to walk through. For anyone who has followed this "birth" of JITM, you know none of this is my doing. Is a matter of fact, I have often contended with God over His requests of me. But if you have contended with God about anything, you too know it is futile.... He wins every time. I love that about Him, for His ways are always right!

Third, I have had a full plate settling back in this week.... thus my online absence from here and the JITM's website. But thankfully, I am almost settled.... and it is a fine thing indeed. So, no, I haven't gone anywhere.... I'm still very much here. ;o)

I pray you all have a most blessed weekend. I can hardly believe it is already Thursday! Wow.

For those interested, I'll keep you up to date on our next conference. May those who attend come hungry and thirsty, for surely the Lord will fill their hunger and quench their thirst! Rejoicing that He is more than able! Amen!

Blessings!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment