Thursday, July 14, 2011

Catching up!

Wow. It's been almost an entire month since I last wrote. Truthfully, time has just been plain limited! And when I did have a moment, I found my mental marbles to write somewhat lacking. Actually, "somewhat" is a bit stretching.... they were no where to be found! Thankfully, that was then -- and now is now! So, hello, my friends!

As part of the activity, a "life event" in a family member's life came and went this past month. It is interesting to me at how life almost freezes when such events come up on the horizon. And once they pass, life seems to pull back onto the highway.

Part of motivating again has brought with it a renewed sense of motivation in the exercise department. I'm contemplating running my first race this Fall. Do I dare over the age of forty? You bet! Nothing but a number, you know! In addition, my dear husband became creative this summer in how he works exercise into his life. (With three children, a wife, and a job, creativity is a must!) For the past month or so, he has been biking to work several times a week. As his commute to work is about twelve miles each way, it makes for great exercise! (Whoohoo, honey! Keep it up! I am so proud of you!) I figure aging is unavoidable, but how we do it is completely a matter of choice! Choose wisely!

Remember, dear ones! Life is not to be spectated; it is to lived!

For those interested, I have an article I'll be posting in the next few days!

It's good to be back!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment