Sunday, April 15, 2012

Gorgeous Evening!

My whole weekend was such a gift of rest, but to cap it off on my special hill with this sunset just lit my spirit up, even as God lit up the evening sky!



High up in the sky was ONE bright star. How I wish the camera could have picked it up better! You can click on the picture itself to blow it up a bit. The star is in the black circle.



As I sat and took in the sight, the lone star caused me to ponder how unbelievably important God is in my life, always leading me in the right direction.

He is my "North Star."

Is He yours?

May you have a wonderful start to your week!

If He is your Lord, stay focused on Him and do with excellence what He brings to you to do!

If He isn't your Lord and Savior, I pray most earnestly that you consider Him.... Life is far too complex to go it alone!

Loving you,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment