Thursday, November 8, 2012

A few recent additions that make me SMILE

Recent kitchen counter addition.
 At night, it is a virtual, "soft lit"firework in my kitchen.
  It's beautiful and mesmerizing. 
Resist this face?  I don't think so.
We gave him a home this week.
This one captured the entire family's attention this week.
 Handmade by one of my most beloved friends.
 This picture of the picture does not capture the detailed beauty,
but perhaps the below picture will reveal a bit more of the detail.
  It is stunning, and the fact that SHE made it makes it priceless!


Oh baby!
This was lovingly put together by a gal
 who studied at the Le Cordon Bleu Institute.
 We will have a fun time with some Macintosh apples come Thanksgiving!
Two nights ago, my husband bought and brought home
 two "constant" mug warmers for me.
 Now, I don't have to constantly reheat my coffee, tea, or hot coco!
They work  fabulously!


"Smiles are the language of love."

Have you smiled today? 


No comments:

Post a Comment