Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve Edification



2012 has been a tremendous year for the Kirby family. We celebrate what the year held. It forever changed us for the better. If I may humbly yet boldly proclaim, we passed our tests together!

I cannot recall a past New Year's Eve where I felt such a sense of supernatural JOY, residing deep down and bubbling up to overflow, that is both grateful at its root and expectant throughout its branches. I love and serve a mighty and purposed GOD!

I say, "Thank you, God, for 2012. You have brought me riches untold and my heart searches for a way to express my gratitude to You. I cannot wait to see You fulfill Your words over us for 2013. It is going to be the most fabulous, exciting, joyous journey to date! To You be ALL the glory, honor, and power! Here's to 2013! Let's do this thing!"

To my friends - I do hope you all take a moment today to be still... to completely "swallow" 2012... acknowledging all the "flavors" it brought to you... and then sit a spell with God.... listen for His revelation to you of YOUR 2013.

It was recently said that man relates to God through resolution -- God relates to man, however, through revelation.... when the two are combined it gives birth to revolution (defined as "a radical, sudden, complete change)!

Resolution without God's revelation is HOLLOW and MEANINGLESS. That's why so many New Year's resolutions come and go without fulfillment... because they haven't been sanctioned and released by God's revelation.

Take the TIME to apprehend God's revelation on your resolutions -- only then will you gain the revolution you truly desire!

MUCH love to you all!
Deborah and Brian


No comments:

Post a Comment