Monday, December 24, 2012

Wondrously Grateful

This morning, as it is still dark outside, I sit by the fire, hot coffee in hand, reading the only Book that truly matters in life and joyously conversing with the One who steadfastly calls out to my heart, "Beat!"

Six months from now, by this point in the morning, I will have sat on my hill. Having watched the sun rise, feeling its warmth, and hearing His voice, I'll embrace the wondrous day granted to me as a gift to be cherished and explored.

Seasons. Both the natural seasons and the spiritual seasons work their differing effects on us, but God's wondrous presence in my life is the everlasting constant I hold most dear.

Wondrously grateful that some 2000 years ago..... JESUS CAME! He came for me.... and He came for you.

Do you know HIM this Christmas? Oh, how I pray you do. ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment