Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ode to a restful evening!

Okay... since my last post this afternoon:

I ran to get something to eat..... finally! (I have been in the cave of writing for the past two and a half days and the cupboards were..... well, pitiful!) (SIGH!)

I made my way to the grocery store..... the kids were oh so thankful! (GRIN!)

I ran to the pet store to get food for dog and bird food.... and seeing as how we were out of both, they are glad... they just don't know it! (WINK!)

I fixed supper.... and now I am officially resting for the remainder of the evening! (EXHALE!)

And in case anyone needs clarification on my post below.... at roughly 2:00 this afternoon, I sent the manuscript back to the editor.... Oh, I will sleep good tonight! (ZZZZZ!)

Now I am going to pop over to the website and update the "Passage to Ponder"..... slightly tardy, but better late than never! (It has been a crazy, intense day!) (POPPING!)

I trust you all are doing well! (You know you guys can "talk" to me..... You are way too silent!) (LISTENING!)

Have a marvelous evening! (HUGS!)
Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Happy that the "send" button was used for the book!! Staying inside today and sending thanks to God for having me born at the time of air conditioning!! I'm hoping with you that June and August will switch places as well. One child with a cold and one with allergies (puffy, red right eye). Bug man and A/C servicing today! What a Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "What a Thursday."..... Sure sounds that way!

    My man comes home this afternoon....Whoohoo! Albeit he has to work tomorrow, I sure am looking forward to a long weekend! Sending you virtual hugs! :o)

    ReplyDelete