Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Take Time to Praise Him!

As I was on my way home this morning from a haircut appointment, I popped in my friend, Travis', CD. It was not long before I was singing at the top of my lungs. (Really, is there any other way to sing praise to our God?!)

I must have really been singing louder than even I realized because at some point I took note that the lady just slightly ahead of my car in the other lane...stopped at the stoplight... was turning this way and that...like she was searching for something... like perhaps where the music was coming from?? I had to chuckle... and yes, I did turn it down a bit.... And no, it is not because I can't sing! ;o)

Anyway, when I arrived home, a quick search on the web brought up the song that caused me to receive searching glances from other drivers....

May you "crank it up" and sing praises to our God!

Enjoy!
Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment