Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Past, Present, and Future Happenings

Good morning to YOU!

I am thankful to the tip of my toes that yesterday is gone. Yesterday was a day to persevere! I had to completely reinstall my laptop, so as I said on Facebook -- I lived in a technology tunnel of torture. (How's that for an alliteration?)

But praise be, because I persevered... my laptop is back to its "out of the box" newness in function .... and because I took action before it utterly crashed, I did not lose any data! Praises, praises, praises!

Today is a new day! I woke up with God speaking a phrase from my book to me. I find it so endearing when He uses it to minister to me. I won't spoil it by telling you what the phrase was.... not yet anyway! I'll wait a bit until you have had the opportunity to read it. I have the hope that you will write me and share what God spoke to you through it! May "Beyond the Greenhouse" be a blessing to you....soon!

This evening I am speaking in Raleigh, NC. It is not too late to join us! Contact us through the website for more information. There is not a charge of admission as I operate from the core of my being with Matthew 10:8: "freely it has been given to you, freely give." Amen! So, if you are in the area... contact us and then come on and enjoy the fellowship and learning!

Speaking of learning, I encourage you to bounce over to the ministry's website and read the "Passage to Ponder." Then, may you follow the suggestion at the bottom. What is restraining your hearing of the Word, and subsequent obedience to it, today? Is it as it was in the day of old: "restrained in your own affections"?

Well, off to run! Much love to you --- may you walk in the blessing of "God in you" today if you know Jesus Christ as Savior! HE is with you by His Spirit! Give Him praise!

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment