Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Preparing for Quiet

I went to bed last night with Father's instruction to "turtle" into Him again. I am thankful... so thankful. For those who have just come across my path, turtle times are concentrated, lengthy times where I pull myself away from all of life's clamourings to listen to Him and rest. After the past ten months, it is profoundly welcomed.

Before departing, please allow me to share my joy with you! In the past few days, I have come into the knowledge that God is instructing people who bought my book to now turn around and purchase it for specific people. I believe that is both just beyond cool and surreal. It richly blesses me to have the awareness that He is using it to impart hope and His perspective to others. I cannot praise Him enough for this! It is my highest desire that people encounter the God I know! It would appear He has full intentions of using the book to do just that.

Lastly, I heard from the publisher that my book is to be up on Amazon before the week's end. Please lift up a praise to God with me that He already has the people lined up who are to "stumble" across it there!

Well, you may not hear from me as frequently during my "turtle time", but do know I will hold you in my heart --- and I know Papa -- I will return with fresh bread to share with you!

Much love to you today!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment