Thursday, October 7, 2010

SORE!

Goodness, I started this month off with gusto.... and I am killer sore as a result!

All day Tuesday I worked out in the yard trimming shrubs, weeding, spreading mulch, planting mums, and tossing down lawn food. It looks beautiful, but yesterday my muscles were screaming... loudly.

Yesterday I reorganized and decluttered my kitchen, as well as shopped for a new knife set. I haven't shopped for knives in nearly twenty years, so I was a bit in shock at the prices. Nevertheless I found a set I liked that didn't break the bank. It felt good to replace the old ones that were way past their expiration date. I may not be a cook, but a kitchen without knives is like a car without wheels! Now I just hope to keep my fingers intact.

I also managed to shop for beds for our three children. Two of our children have gone through their teen growth and are now just about six feet tall. It doesn't bode well for nearly adult children to be sleeping on the beds they grew up on. They are excited about getting new comfy, cozy beds delivered next week, and I am thrilled to have another to-do accomplished!

So this has been a super busy week, but my goal is to get the to-dos done this week and relax the rest of the month. Feels good.... really good to be getting the list accomplished... I might actually get to throw the list away instead of adding to it.... Imagine that!

Have a wonderful week!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment