Thursday, March 31, 2011

This one's for my journal....

So, a phone call came to me yesterday. Humbling does not begin to cover it.

In short, the gentleman organizing the conference out west in April called yesterday. I was not able to take his initial call, so he left a message saying, "I want you to pray on something God has been showing me." He went on to say that in recent weeks God has been so heavily placing on his heart that this is not to be A conference --- but conferenceS -- in the plural..... going wherever God says to go.... being His ambassadors to the people.

When I was able to listen to his message, I was so struck with the moment....expected, surreal, shocked, humbled, and empowered all simultaneously converged in one moment. More open doors to walk through for Him! I just love staying OUT of God's business! It makes moments like these so rich and so sweet.

So JITM is going to walk with my brother through whatever doors God opens up. We will go wherever He says to go, and do whatever He says to do.

As my brother said yesterday, "Hang on, Deborah!"
"Yes, sir; hanging on." That is hanging on to Jesus, my forever Rock!

Here's to the countless lives we'll touch for Him! And here's to a day that will be recorded in my journal as a day of fulfilled promise!

It is a fine thing to pursue nothing...... but Him. The reward is an open door to do anything and everything His heart beats to do!

As always, your prayers are greatly appreciated!

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment