Tuesday, April 19, 2011

"Just Keep Swimming...."

(I originally wrote and posted this in December 2009, but I thought it would be fun to re-post and bring a smile to someone's face out there today! BTW, she is still by my stove. ;o) )

Sometime in the last year, my youngest son gifted to me this little stuffed "Dory" from the movie "Nemo". Over time this little stuffed fish has truly grown on me. Every time I look on her I think of her line in the movie, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

She holds the position of sitting right by my stove so I see her often. Today, I had the wild notion to take her from her place, snap a picture, and share her with you!

So for anyone out there feeling a little weary for whatever reason.... I hope this little picture brings a smile to your face as she does to mine.....

My little mascot that reminds me to "just keep swimming"!


No comments:

Post a Comment