Monday, May 23, 2011

Randomness

So I figured I would break my blog absence with some randomness.

1) Next Friday is the last day of school. Do you hear the angels singing? Just kidding, but don't be surprised if you hear us singing!

2) I have been on an online "JITM" sabbatical since the west coast conference... minus May 8th, of course! ;o)

3) My heart is so appreciative and aware of God's wisdom, grace, and strength that leads me through my days. He is my "forever Rock," and I love Him so much! Do you know Him? Really know Him??

4) I am really enjoying the fact that our home seems to have become the "hang out" place for our kids and their friends. Of course the fact that my kids have great friends makes it that much more enjoyable for both kids and parents alike! ;o)

5) It is a fine thing to have supper prepared and the kitchen already cleaned up! I see a very relaxing evening afoot.

I trust you have your own "randomness" that makes you smile too! Enjoy the shift of the season from spring to summer..... stay cool.. and we'll talk soon!

Blessings!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment