Sunday, May 1, 2011

"West Coast" Part Three

The conference was just an amazing gift to me from Abba. The organizer said women came up to him afterward asking when the next one will be. Praise God! The bond of His family is a most incredible thing; complete "strangers" meshed together by Him, in Him, and for Him. Precious.
So very precious!

There was laughter.... there were tears.... there was realness.... but most importantly, we all took steps with Jesus.

Thank You, Lord, for gifting to me precious time with my siblings. I'll remember their sweet faces... I'll remember their deliberate surrender..... I'll remember their honest confessions... I'll remember their precious hearts... I'll remember. And I'll rejoice; oh, how I rejoice!

Press on, my sweet sisters, here on the west coast -- press on. May you be blessed with patience, a hunger for His Word, proper exercise of faith, and assurance your Shepherd is ever mindful of you, His precious sheep! And whatever you do, don't take your seed to heaven with you! Sow it -- and sow it well!

Now I am off to enjoy rich fellowship with some siblings this morning.... and whatever else Abba has on the docket!

All my love,
Deborah

1 comment:

  1. so awesome I look forward to hearing it on recording!!!

    ReplyDelete