Monday, October 10, 2011

A Day in God's Artwork

Today's wind blew us west! What an incredible day enjoying some incredible scenes! I hope these pictures bring a smile to your face as they did to ours!


Cave, anyone?


Three "someones" found it. :o)


Love my girl!


Gorgeous path

Big tree growing out of bigger rock

Can you find two precious people in the picture?


Zooming in helps!






Two "chairs" for two gentlemen


Peek-a-boo!


Dear hubby!



Now where are my pj's?! :o)

Deborah


Before completely signing off tonight, allow me to share two extra photos taken at my in-law's 50th wedding anniversary celebration in September of this year!

Congratulations, P&J!
Love and blessings to you both!

Dear hubby and I at said event....
nearly 18 years and counting!

2 comments:

  1. I love all the fall colors. A is growing into such a beautiful young lady! I also love that last picture of you and your DH. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Jenn, for your kind words! I'm delighted that you enjoyed the pictures!

    ReplyDelete