Friday, October 7, 2011

A Much Needed Rest!

Praise be for it is Friday evening! The week is done! But I am more than a little thankful for not just two days of rest in front of me, but nine days.

Nine days of rest and free-spirited adventure.

Imagine! I am happy to have such a privilege of imagination tonight as I say "good-bye" to my week and "hello" to intentional rest.

Should you be interested, I hope to improve my frequency in blogging this week -- sharing moments and photos along my way this upcoming week.

As for you, I surely hope you have a most splendid week. Regardless if your week be one of rest or activity, sow your time wisely and intentionally! Don't let the days slip away without sowing the daily seed God has given you!

Blessings to you!
I hear my pajamas calling....

Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment