Friday, April 27, 2012

Deep Exhales...

Good morning, dear souls!

How's your week been?  I trust you, too, are exhaling deeply this morning with the knowledge it is Friday, and if you know God as Lord and Savior, He is right there with you to bring peace, joy, and order to your day!

Remember His promise, dear one!

For I, the Lord your God,
 will hold your right hand,
Saying to you,
 ‘Fear not, I will help you.’
(Isa 41:13)

I don't know about you, but I sure am THANKFUL He is ALWAYS right by my side..... not just to help me... but I am profoundly addicted to His companionship... His fellowship!

For me, it's been a great week... a productive week.

We did get the website server switched over, and the website is NOW back on line! A little tiny oversight delayed it past the 72 hour mark, and we thank you for your patience.  (exhaling)

We did get the book inventory done, and the rest of the office requirements should be accomplished by the end of today. It's the end of the month, so the to-do list is a bit longer.  (exhaling)

Always a blessed thing to hit goals!  Amen?  Amen!

In all the activity, I have been pondering a number of subjects before the Lord. No surprise there, right?  Well, I hope to blog about a few of them over the weekend!  (I'm sure that comes as no surprise either!)

So, come on back and join me over a cup of coffee this weekend!  Until then, enjoy JITM's website being back on line.  The next installment of our "Straight Talk" series is soon to come!

Loving you!  Have a blessed and ordered Friday!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment