Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's a New Day.....It's a New Season!


My oh my, I am loving this season .... and not just because of the lovely weather!

I had hoped to have had a restful summer, but that just didn't unfold.  Instead it was an action-packed, intense summer.

But then...... (Don't you just love "but then"s?  I DO!)

If you will recall this entry:  "Conditioning" written in July, God said to me, "He restores my soul," and went on to share Psalm 23, putting emphasis on "He leads me beside quiet waters."

Well, two months later, I do believe I have come to the quiet waters He spoke of.  No money on earth is sufficient to purchase what He has so generously and so completely poured out upon me and my family.

In the coming days, I'll begin again to share tidbits of every day life. I have missed regular blogging to be sure, but when life comes at the pace and the intensity it did over the summer, time for blogging is one of the first things to be shelved - if you know what I'm sayin'!   It was because of the pace and the intensity of the summer months that we took a very spontaneous "recovery" vacation in August before school began! (See pictures HERE.)  So thankful God, with His ease, gifted us with the time away!

So I hope you will stay tuned and rejoin me back here from time to time.  Great things are already on the calendar, and I can hardly wait to share them!

Until next time, may you have a most blessed day!
Deborah

 

No comments:

Post a Comment