Sunday, October 1, 2017

Begin Your October with Him

October is by far my most favorite month.  The fact that it began today...a Sunday...  has been such a rich blessing.

Sunday... a day of rest.... a day of thanksgiving.... a day of meditation....

After a wonderful Sunday service, I went with my youngest son on a sort of scavenger hunt.  After ending it successfully, we ate lunch at Panera Bread...just the two of us.  Precious time together.  We took our time.... I savored a dessert and a cappuccino... and we laughed together.

I love laughter.  I truly do!

We strolled to the car.  I sat for a moment before starting the car.  I took a long exhale.  I'm doing that more and more these days.  I frequently hear the Spirit say, "Exhale, Deborah; just exhale into Me."

We took the long way home with the sunroof open.... there is NOTHING like a cool fall breeze.

Upon arriving home, I threw open the windows in one of our family rooms.  It's my favorite room in our home; built especially by us, with eight BIG windows. I often say I would live in a glass house if I could.

The breeze blew in....

I pulled up the video I have linked below, putting it on repeat mode.... and proceeded to spend my entire afternoon with God.... exhaling into Him .... with extreme gratitude that He holds my being, my heart, my totality with such intimate care.  I am His, and He is mine.

I pray as you begin your October you take the time to meditate on Him... His unsurpassed greatness, His holiness, His intimate care, His mercies, His plan.... exhale into Him.... and let Him settle on you.....

  
Signing off now....dear daughter has a fire in the fire pit started, and she's calling me to join her....

♡eudaimonia♡

Godspeed




No comments:

Post a Comment