Sunday, November 19, 2017

Tear the Walls Down; Tear Them ALL Down!

I'm going to preface these two songs with the edification:

Put your rejoicing ears on; hard as it may be for some..... 
and truly even as I edify you to do so, 
I know the depth of difficulty for some of you out there!

Most people look at demolition and see destruction.

Some would say I am odd in that I see limitless possibilities.

I take the stand, "Well, God, let's see what You're going to do with THIS!"

And I mean it.

I place myself upon a near-by knoll as a point of witness....and watch the Master at His craft ....He is indeed unlike anyone who ever has been or ever will be!

Isaiah 61 is a glorious Scripture.... a part of it:

"....(He will) provide for those who grieve in Zion, to bestow on them a crown of beauty for ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of HIS splendor."

Determine to be a part of His splendor.

Today and in the coming days, choose to see limitless possibilities instead of destruction!

Find a knoll..... take a seat... and be a witness to His handiwork as He brings it up out of the rubble using.....

His blueprints..... not yours!


( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-CPOLmKucs )



( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O4MhbHTWZI )
  
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡



No comments:

Post a Comment