Thursday, October 4, 2018

We Made It!

I promise one day soon I will return to Joy In The Morning with great diligence, but for now, I am in a deep season of preparation that includes co-running a multi-million dollar operation I did not see coming four years ago.  As I told my husband recently, "God is building my shoulder muscles up, along with my stamina... or He's trying to kill me."   Take heart those who love and support JITM, I truly do have the faith and the knowledge it is the former and not the latter.

I consider it a blessing and an honor to come along side my boss (aka: Head-honcho) and help her do what we do on a daily basis.... which is MUCH!  I marvel at HER!

These past four years have been LABOR-intensive from both a personal and professional perspective.

Professionally, running such an incredible operation, experiencing double-digit growth during my tenure under her leadership, mine, and one more incredible team has been a blessing NO ONE but God saw coming!   To go from a stay-at-home-mom to co-shouldering such a huge operation as been an honor and an incredible season of growth for me!  Thank you, my beloved BJ, for such an insane opportunity, your trust, and your confidence!

Personally, no words... well, few words.   These days I so often look at my three kids (and my husband) and think, "WOW, what growth!"   THE truly one-and-only wondrous Lord above knows the shear amount of tilling / working the soil and sowing the seeds over the past two decades I have tackled every day.  It has taken EVERYTHING out of me, but the coming harvest as it just begins to pop out of the soil is utterly BREATH-TAKING.   Praise HIM, He has and remains utterly faithful: "He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful."  Isa 30:23

I titled this entry as "We Made It!"  because we made it!





I packed ONLY "comfies".... oh, the thrill, ya'll!  And can I just say, "Hello 72 degrees!"  The temperature actually matches the month here!  #odetojoy

I remain incredibly tuned-in and grateful for this season and the paramount cornerstone it is to what HE is doing for the future.  #legacytoHim

Grow, dear ones!  Never, never, never give in to complacency, nor the world's watered down version of God or what it truly means to be a Christ-follower.  Be ALL  IN or be ALL OUT -- BUT BE!

"Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might, for in the realm of the dead, where you are going, there is neither working nor planning nor knowledge nor wisdom."  Ecc. 9:10

Godspeed, dear ones!  ♡

Deborah
 



No comments:

Post a Comment