Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Thoughts

Good morning, dear souls!

First off, let me say that I hope EACH of you had a meaningful Christmas this year. I am certain laughter and joy filled a number of homes yesterday from coast to coast and beyond! But, I cannot acknowledge the laughter and the joy without acknowledging the pain and sorrow of so many. 

For those precious souls, yesterday was passed minute by minute as they sought to hang on with whatever strength they could muster. To those souls, especially as we head into the new year just days away, I want to share this song in the hopes of encouraging you that nothing is wasted.....nothing. 

Take heart, dear ones; take up courage and trust that your seeds of sorrow will yield tomorrow's joys in the hands of our Savior. 



Much love to each of you as we all look ahead to what God will do in 2014. 

Blessings! 
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment