Friday, December 27, 2013

NYC Christmas Trip


I so enjoy visiting New York City.  We have, in the past, taken our children there during the warmer months of the year.  They, too, have an affinity towards to the city. However, one of my bucket-list items was to take them there during the Christmas season. This year we joyfully made that happen!

God's pleasure was felt and acknowledged in the smallest of details to the largest!  I cannot think of a single thing that could have improved our trip.  It was a wonderful Christmas present to us all!

As but one example amongst many, I had been covering the weather in prayer for the month leading up to our trip. God heard and answered my prayers. Between 24-48 hours prior to our arrival, it snowed!  BUT the days of our trip were surrounded with unseasonably cool to warm temperatures, beginning with 45 degrees Fahrenheit and warming to 65 degrees Fahrenheit.  Any one who knows NY, knows that is a heatwave in December, but for us, it was as if we brought our NC temperatures along with us. The day we arrived back home a cold front hit NYC, returning the temperatures back to their normal 20-30 degrees!  I smiled as I acknowledged and expressed my gratitude towards my Father for attending to every detail with His care and precision!

So having said that, as this entry comes to a close, permit me to share a few pictures out of the over two hundred pictures we took! Enjoy!



























No comments:

Post a Comment