Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life is eternal.... somewhere...

As I sit here, my thoughts are taken back to yesterday. It was an unreal kind of day.

Yesterday morning, I learned that two people I knew approximately ten years ago were murdered this week. Later in the afternoon, it was communicated to me that a sister in the Lord had passed away earlier in the afternoon.

Life is so very precious... may we truly value each and every moment.

Each of us will one day enter into our 'forever home.'
Do you know where yours is located?

For the lost, this world is the closest thing to heaven they will know. For the saved, this world is the closest thing to hell they will ever know. In which group do you count yourself among? As this world is but temporal, it is part one to your eternity. One day we will all step across the death veil so thinly masked and step into our forever home.

Your forever home will not be a place of peace, happiness, and joy if the hole in your heart is not filled by God in recognition and acknowledgment of His Son as your Lord and Savior. It will be a place of darkness and torment.

Today I am sure I will think of the three precious souls that were ushered to their forever homes in the past forty-eight hours. Two of them had not a minute to prepare. You have right now. Use 'now' wisely.........

Love,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment