Thursday, October 14, 2010

Never Stop!

A treasured friend posted this video on Facebook this morning, and I knew immediately that I was to post it here.

As I told her, "It takes time and effort to push our roots down into the soil of our faith and God's Word -- necessary and essential roots that support us as we grow, drawing closer and closer to the SON's transforming character."

I pray this video ministers to all my siblings determined to grow in the face of the elements in life..... WE will GROW because our Creator reigns supremely, watches over us with great care, and enables our growth~!

As Eric Liddell said, "....when I run, I feel His pleasure. To give it up would be to hold Him in contempt."

Giving up is not an option because of who HE is in us!

Love to you!
Deborah


No comments:

Post a Comment