Friday, November 5, 2010

Traditions

Traditions are a fine thing, a fine thing indeed.

One of our family traditions is that every year we go to a particular holiday event. It is always scheduled within the first few days of November to usher in the season. A few years back we decided it would be special to allow each of our children to pick out a new ornament for our family room Christmas tree. The event is always much anticipated! Well this year was no exception. I thought I would share the picks of this year with you. If you care to, you can click on the individual pictures to enlarge them.







I just had a thought. I think I will share an ornament off our family room tree each Friday until Christmas Eve. That will be fun...now won't it!?

Have a precious weekend!
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment